Home Tuition Singapore
Online Tuition In Singapore
Parents, MOE teachers and students rely on us to help improve grades. Quickly.
We are committed to your academic success and grades.
Home Tuition Singapore is a reputable, dedicated and responsible tuition agency.
Singapore's #1 reliable private tuition agency. Excellent reviews and results.
About the author:
Chan Kai Yue – PhD (Engineering Sciences and Applied Mathematics), Northwestern University
Director, Education Services Division, Home Tuition Singapore
MOE teachers form the largest proportion of our clients. They want their own children to excel in their exams, and are impressed with our authentic desire to see students thrive academically. Our confident, enthusiastic, and skillful teaching methods have enabled students to assuredly gain 10 to 30 marks within 1 semester.
Home Tuition Singapore has the most impressive track record in home tuition. We are Singapore's biggest private tuition agency
Our 4,900+ experienced & qualified tutors who specialize in only online tuition in Singapore, to fortify your ability to immediately score higher marks:
- PSLE Online Tuition
- Primary School Online Tuition
- Secondary Education Certificate SEC Online Tuition
- Secondary School Online Tuition
- Integrated Programme IP Online Tuition
- GCE A Level Online Tuition
- Junior College Online Tuition
- H1 Level Online Tuition
- H2 Level Online Tuition
- H3 Level Online Tuition
- International Baccalaureate IB Online Tuition
Your grades can change your life
Start tuition now, to understand better, and to achieve higher grades sooner
Primary School Tuition
Secondary School Tuition
Junior College Tuition
Secondary Education Certificate SEC Tuition
GCE A Level Tuition
Polytechnic Level Tuition
University Level Tuition
#1 Awesome reviews and results
Tuition agent with largest database
Hire an effective 1 to 1 home tutor
Excellent reviews by parents & students
- Within 6 hours, we will send you a list of 4 to 10 profiles of qualified tutors - according to your budget
- MOE teachers, tutors with PhD/Master's/Bachelor's/university undergraduates in the subject they teach
- Capable, patient, competent & dependable tutors
- We are Singapore's largest tutor agency, and represent 51,000+ qualified tuition teachers
- One-to-one private home tuition
- In-person, or online tuition
We are Singapore's most admired tutor agency, according to parents, MOE teachers and students.
Home Tuition Singapore has helped students secure better grades since 2012.
Our private tuition teachers deliver superior results. Every time.
Choose the correct tutor for your grade targets.
Exceptional online tuition in Singapore. We can close the gap between where your child is and where they want to be.
Exam paper questions these days are usually set quite differently from the syllabus, so memorizing the textbook content is never enough if you want to pass, or get a crucial A.
- Clarify all exam questions and confusing textbook content
- Learn at your own pace
- 1-to-1 meticulous attention by experienced private tutors
- Customised notes and materials
- Valuable exam strategies and tips
- Score better for exams
- Submit your homework on time
- Less stress, more fun
- Understand high-priority concepts, clearly
- Revise, practice, remember, develop memory skills
What to expect from Home Tuition Singapore's professional online tuition teachers
Excellent home tutors with 2 to 30+ years of successful teaching experience.
You can quickly achieve achieve higher marks.
Choose your perfect private tutor from our large database of over 4,900 home tuition teachers.
Experienced, qualified, and patient.
Private tuition teachers who are very familiar with the most up-to-date exam requirements. Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of the MOE syllabus.
Equip yourself with proven techniques for gaining more marks.
Enthusiastic and hardworking tuition teachers who motivate and support you to achieve your grade goals continually and quickly.
Real-life usage of knowledge from your textbooks and beyond, to assist you in writing precise answers to surprisingly difficult questions.
During one-to-one tuition, learn and use simple and natural methods for remembering large amounts of information.
Sharpen your analytical skills. Learn tried-and-proven methods for thinking deeply. Produce succinct, relevant and accurate responses.
1-to-1 tuition lessons = attentive feedback and guidance from your dedicated tutor.
Home tuition lessons that are high-energy and interesting. This inspires student to learn "bland" (boring?) theories.
Start tuition, and get clear concept explanations during tuition. Each chapter has difficult content to master, and we will teach you how to strategically be proficient in topics you are now dreading. No more homework annoyances.
Learn from expert tuition teachers how to avoid common mistakes, plan your pace so that you have enough time to answer all exam questions, and how to answer questions that you did not earlier prepare adequately for.
Acquire appropriate methods to respond to structured and application questions like a pro. Gain more marks in a shorter time.
Reasonable private tutor rates that suit all budgets. Recommended by parents and MOE teachers.
Our home tutor rates are updated in real-time and are based on what good private tutors in Singapore charge.
These market rates are based on 37,000+ monthly tutoring assignment applications from our 51,000+ active tutors.
Excellent home tutors with 2 to 30+ years of successful teaching experience.
You can quickly score higher marks.
You will learn impactful exam skills and answering techniques. Starting this month, you can prevent volatile swings (or declines) in grades.
Tutor hourly rates
$25 - $45
$35 - $50
$50 - $70
$30 - $50
$40 - $65
$60 - $90
$50 - $60
$60 - $90
$90 - $120
$50 - $60
$60 - $90
$100 - $120
The importance of getting trustworthy online tuition in Singapore
Subject mastery is not something that can be addressed just before an examination. It needs to be acquired over time, with consistent exposure and structured practice
- Are you and your child satisfied with the results of the recent school assessment?
- With the removal of mid-year exams, students are not able to identify their weak spots until much later in the year. All students – whether or not they are able to do well under exam conditions – will require appropriate assistance to prepare themselves for the demands of the year-end exams
- Parents (and MOE teachers) know that the new syllabus is more advanced and demanding than before. It is possible to easily lose 10 to 20 marks if specific keywords are not used by the student when answering exam questions
- Singapore has an ultra competitive culture, and Singaporeans compete with each other for cars, housing, and even hawker centre tables
- Education in Singapore can be overwhelming and stressful, whether you are striving to maintain an A grade, or want to prevent the risk of having weaker grades
- Just as hiring the right private tutor can lead you to confidently achieve your grade objectives, engaging the wrong private tutor can bring much misery when the student receives worse than expected grades at the school or national exams
- We understand that each student has unique goals and aspiration for their future
- It is therefore vital that we work with them to prevent erratic swings in their grades.
- Accomplished private tuition teachers from Home Tuition Singapore show students how to handle new components and deepen the knowledge they have acquired earlier in the year
- You will learn how to handle non-routine or unorthodox problems, as well as how to craft correct, accurate and complete answers which incorporate all the critical elements that picky markers look out for
- During each tuition session, you will acquire the know-how to study smart and score big for examinations
- We cover all the key skills required for each of your exam papers, with regular drills and efficient step-by-step instructions to ensure concrete progress
- The weight of expectations can sometimes be overwhelming. The difference between what you hope for and the reality of your performance can lead to disheartening moments
- Without the correct techniques and a firm foundation, the unthinkable might happen
- Based on our track record of the past ten years, most students improve by up to 2 to 3 grades for their school assessments
- That sense of accomplishment and accompanying relief makes it all worthwhile
- Let our highly qualified and experienced tuition teachers guide you to success
Strong endorsements. Good feedback from parents & students
Hire effective private tutors
More exposure and practice now = less guesswork and panic during exams
The beginning of the first session was a bit rocky because I wasn't sure what to expect. It quickly became obvious that Ms Gan is a very experienced tutor, both in terms of Physics knowledge (she has a Master's in Physics), as well as teaching online. She is very approachable and helpful. I managed to score an A for Physics for my A Levels.
English is not an easy subject to teach online. Ms. Tan turned this to the student's advantage by using different drills to make sure that Stanley speaks and explains clearly. Stanley's compo improved from borderline AL5 to a comfortable AL2/AL3 range. Compre went from AL3 to AL2. This is better than face to face tuition.
I have too many things going on in school. Online tuition works well for me. The 2 tutors that we hired from another agency were not what I wanted. Mr Abdul from Home Tuition Singapore is very engaging. I know it's not easy for the student to focus, and it is also challenging for the tutor to teach online. Mr Abdul manages to maintain my interest in Maths. Very grateful to him for all his efforts to help me.
Ms Susila supplements the Biology online lessons with her own materials that I read and practice on, before and after lessons. She is a former MOE teacher at one of Singapore's best schools. I like taking online lessons with her. She is very knowledgeable, patient, and has given me so many important tips to answer questions correctly.
The most effective private tuition in Singapore
Our clients include MOE school principals and teachers.
And, we have the biggest tutor database of qualified tuition teachers in Singapore.
For parents seeking tutors with a PhD or Master's from the world's most prominent universities, our team of highly qualified post-graduate tuition teachers is the largest in the tuition industry.
All of our tuition coordinators have at least a Bachelor's from NUS, NTU or SMU.
We are able to quickly identify the home tutors who can successfully guide you to gain between 10 to 30 marks. Fast.
Home Tuition Singapore - The Number 1 Tuition Agency in Singapore
Start achieving higher marks today. Specialist tuition teachers will show you how to build a robust, unshakable foundation
- Home Tuition Singapore has over 51,000 tuition teachers who love teaching tuition.
- MOE teachers form the largest proportion of our clients. They want their own children to excel in their school assessments and exams, and are impressed with our authentic desire to see students thrive academically. Our confident, enthusiastic, and skillful teaching methods have enabled students to assuredly gain 10 to 30 marks within 1 semester.
- As Singapore’s biggest team of effective tuition teachers, our tutoring team includes MOE teachers, as well as experienced university undergraduate and graduates (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD) who are majoring in the subject that you want tuition in.
- We are a responsible home tuition agency. Each private tutor whose profile we will show you has an impressive track record of improving students’ grades.
- They can share with you helpful strategies and approaches that made it possible for their students to make remarkable breakthroughs in the subjects that they are weak in.
- You will be able to score higher grades right away.
- The experienced and friendly tutor agent from Home Tuition Singapore will ensure that you will receive profiles of private tutors who must have relevant degrees (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD) in the subjects they teach.
- Our home tuition teachers have sterling academic credentials, and are therefore able to guide you with correct content, exam skills, time management techniques, difficult exam questions and higher order thinking acumen.
- You will be able to understand content from every difficult chapter, because we will teach you how to accurately apply concepts, give concise and well-organized arguments, and correctly interpret tricky questions.
- Private tutors from Home Tuition Singapore are able to conduct in-person (face-to-face) or online tuition.
- Most importantly, each tuition teacher from our tutor agency must have experience in assisting students in achieving higher grades at school and national exams.
- All you have to do is choose the date and time for tuition – and you can start private tuition as quickly as tomorrow.
- The MOE modifies the curriculum whenever industry trends or economic requirements change. This is to ensure that whatever you learn in school will be relevant to the latest business/commercial/scientific needs.
- These modifications impact the content/syllabus and – more significantly – the test questions, response requirements, and how answers are scored/graded.
- How you are able to answer the exam questions will determine if you are able to get an A or a C for your school exams, SEC or GCE A Levels.
- It is therefore important that your tuition teacher is knowledgeable about the most current syllabus changes, and that their lessons do not conflict with those being offered at your child’s school.
- Home Tuition Singapore is a dependable private tutor agency. Our private tuition agent will list and describe the relevant teaching experience of our home tutors when making recommendations of carefully shortlisted tuition teachers so that you can be confident in their abilities to support students at your level in making academic progress and getting better grades.
- Teachers assign homework so that their pupils can put what they have learned in class into practice.
- In order to be able to internalise the material, it is crucial that you do your homework on time.
- When you submit your homework, your teacher will check to see if you were successful in understanding the material that was covered in class.
- Knowing this is extremely helpful when you are reviewing material for national examinations as well as school exams.
- Revision is useless if you keep studying content that are incorrect but which you believe to be correct.
- Giving your school teacher any incorrect answers won’t help you get better grades.
- Tutors from Home Tuition Singapore are skilled and meticulous.
- They know just what knowledge a student needs in order to do well in each of the chapters that you must master in order to perform well on your exams.
- Our private tutors can also design individualised learning plans for their pupils, enabling them to comprehend, assimilate, and retain new information more quickly and effectively.
- The syllabus, content and examination practices differ for each level of education.
- Many students are frustrated with not being able to instinctively understand the content that is taught by their school teachers.
- Our private tutors are familiar with the latest MOE syllabus, and they have taught students at your academic level.
- Home Tuition Singapore accepts private tutor applications only when the private tuition teacher has a university degree (or is in the process of obtaining a degree) in the subject that they teach.
- This is to ensure that the private tutor has the necessary knowledge and expertise to adequately teach the correct content as well as to help the student arrive at error-free answers when responding to important exam questions.
- When providing recommendations of carefully-shortlisted tuition teachers, Home Tuition Singapore will describe the relevant teaching experience of our home tutors, to assure you of their abilities to help students at your level to progress academically, and achieve higher grades.
- You will learn how to effectively memorise complication theories and jargon, use the right formulas and rules, and give clear and sequential workings to arrive at the most appropriate answers.
- Your tuition teacher will teach you the use of specific terminology to answer sophisticated exam questions.
- It is important that the tuition teacher puts in the best effort when guiding and teaching you. A dedicated private tutor from Home Tuition Singapore will ask you pertinent questions in order to know which areas you are struggling with.
- These tutors have the credibility and ability to advise you on the best ways to achieve better grades, whether you are in secondary school or in junior college.
- When recommending tuition teachers, Home Tuition Singapore will facilitate communication between you and the private tutor to ensure that both parties have a common understanding of expectations before confirming the private tuition arrangements.
- It is often the best for you to continue with one good private tutor if the tuition teacher is capable of teaching you and has already built a connection with you.
- This will ensure that you can benefit the most from his/her lessons since the private tutor will be more familiar with your weaknesses and strengths, and can work on them throughout the subsequent academic levels.
- During tuition, you will practice answering techniques to handle all types of unconventional and unexpected questions.
- Wherever necessary, you will work on case study analysis techniques, to further enhance your understanding of the complex syllabus.
- Importantly, you will learn how to meticulously double check your answers and calculation.
- You will be able to allocate sufficient buffers to completely answer all exam questions during timed sessions designed to resemble actual exam situations.